Tandoori Paneer Recipe
|Tandoori Paneer Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- ½ kg Paneer (cut into 1½ inches cubes)
- 3 tbsp Tandoori Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (cut into 1-inch pieces, deseeded and cored)
- 1 cup Thick Yoghurt
- ½ Bunch Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Lemons halved and Chaat Malasa (serving)
- ¾ tsp Caraway seeds (crushed)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Tandoori Paneer:
- Cut onions into 1½ inch pieces, separating each layer of the onion.
- Cut the capsicum, tomato, onion and paneer into same size.
- Mix the remaining ingredients into the yoghurt.
- Add vegetables and paneer into yoghurt mixture.
- Mix them well and marinate in the fridge for least for 8 hours.
- Now take skewer add one piece of paneer, capsicum, paneer, onion, paneer, tomato.
- Grill it for 15 min.
- Remember to brush it with marinate several times while grilling.
- Lastly apply oil.
- During grilling turn the skewers slowly.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the grilled panned & vegetables.
Suggestions:serve with tomato sauce