Tandoori Raan Recipe
|Tandoori Raan Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Raan
- 30 gms Hung curd
- 500 ml Lamb Stock
- 20 gms Ginger-Garlic paste
- 5 gms Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 100 gms Yoghurt
- Salt as per taste
- 25 ml Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Oil
How to make Tandoori Raan:
- Clean the raan under running water and prick it all over with a fork.
- Rub salt evenly on it and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Then rub chilli powder along with vinegar and keep for 2 hours.
- Make a marinade of hung curd, garam masala, ginger- garlic paste, salt, oil, chilli-vinegar paste and malt vinegar; marinate the raan over night.
- Put the marinated raan in a lagan with lamb stock and seal with dough.
- Cook over a slow flame or in an oven for 2 hrs.
- Let it cool and debone it and finish it in tandoor.
- Reduce the cooking liquor and serve it along with the raan.