||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 Ounces tarama
- 4 Slices sourdough bread, crusts removed, 3/4 inch slices
- 1 Small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, mashed
- 2 Lemons, juice of
- 3/4 Cup olive oil
How to make Taramosalata:
- Soak bread in water for about 5 minutes and press dry between hands.
- Place it in the food processor along with tarama, onion and garlic.
- With processor running, drip in lemon juice and olive oil, alternately, till tarama has a light, mayonnaisey consistency and is fully emulsified.