Tel Koi Recipe
|Tel Koi Recipe|
|Rating||8.6 / 10 (9 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 500 gm Koi Fish
- 50 gm Yogurt
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 6 Green chillies
- 200 gm Mustard oil
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt to taste
How to make Tel Koi:
- Wash the fish properly and apply salt and turmeric to it, keep aside for a while.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fishes, set them aside.
- Add remaining oil in the pan and sauté the bay leaf, 2 slit chilies, cumin and ginger.
- Combine ginger paste, coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder with it, mix well.
- Fry it well till the oil separates and then add the yogurt.
- Add a cup of water, salt and the rest of the chillies, stir well.
- Simmer it in low flame till it almost dries up and the oil separate.
- Remove Tel Koi from the fire.