Tequila Sunrise Recipe
|Tequila Sunrise Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
- 2 ounces Gold Tequila
- 4 ounces Fresh Orange Juice
- ¾ ounce Grenadine
- Ice Cubes
- Orange Slice (for garnishing)
- Cherry (for garnishing)
How to make Tequila Sunrise:
- Place ice cubes in a highball glass till it is half full.
- Add tequila and then fresh orange juice.
- Place a flat handled spoon into the glass.
- Quickly add the grenadine allowing it to run down the back side of the spoon so that it sinks to the bottom of the liquid.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
- Serve immediately.