Teresa P. Constantino's Biscuits Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mommanmanila.com/tag/christmas/
|Teresa P. Constantino's Biscuits Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 6 large Eggs
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 9 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
How to make Teresa P. Constantino’s Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs with an electric mixer in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and beat again until foamy.
- Add olive oil, milk, and orange juice. Mix.
- Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat the mixture on medium speed, allowing the ingredients to integrate and form a stiff batter.
- Take non-stick muffin pans and dust them with flour.
- Fill them half way with the batter and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.