Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe
|Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Peanuts (chopped)
- 3 large Cucumbers (peeled & halved)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
How to make Thai Cucumber Salad:
- Add cucumbers with salt in a bowl and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry it.
- Now mix sugar and vinegar in a separate mixing bowl, stir it until the sugar dissolves.
- Mix cucumbers, cilantro, and jalapeno; toss it well.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts before serving.