Thai Fish Balls Recipe
|Thai Fish Balls Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 500 gms White fish fillets
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 2 tsp Red Thai curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- Oil for frying
- Pinch of Salt
How to make Thai Fish Balls:
- Cut the fish fillets into small chunks.
- Make paste by processing in a food processor.
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and salt.
- Blend the mixture for another 30 seconds.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and fold in the coriander.
- Roll out small balls and refrigerate for half an hour to set firm.
- Deep-fry the balls for 2 minutes and drain on a kitchen paper.
- Stick a toothpick into each ball.
- Serve the fish balls with sweet Thai chili sauce.