Thai Noodle Salad Recipe
|Thai Noodle Salad Recipe|
||9.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 8 Ounces bean thread noodles
- 1 Red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 Cup lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 Inch piece ginger root, peeled and sliced
- 2 Chili peppers
- 1/2 Cup cilantro leaves
How to make Thai Noodle Salad:
- Boil water in a pot.
- Remove the pot from heat and add noodles, carrots and pepper.
- Leave until noodles turn tender. It will take about 10 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and transfer to a bowl. Allow it to cool.
- Mix lemon juice, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk the mixture until sugar gets dissolved.
- Put chilies, peanuts, ginger and cilantro in a food processor. Pulse the processor until finely chopped.
- Add this mixture to noodles and mix.
- Add soy sauce mixture and toss to mix.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve.