Thai Tofu Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://afterdinnerdance.com/thai-curry-tofu/
|Thai Tofu Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 400 g very firm Tofu (cubed)
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 (10 oz) can Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
How to make Thai Tofu Curry:
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Fry tofu cubes, until evenly golden, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle salt and transfer on an absorbing sheet.
- Heat butter in the same skillet over medium heat.
- Stir fry onion and garlic, until tender.
- Add coconut milk, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add tofu and stir well. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring in between.
- Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot.