Photo Credit: http://www.13secretsauce.com/2013/04/thalipeeth-with-peanut-curd-chutney-for.html
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 cup Bajra Flour or Corn Meal
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 1.5 cups Wheat Flour
- 250 g Spinach (Palak) or Methi (Fenugreek leaves) chopped
- 3 - 4 green Chilies (chopped)
- 2 Onions (chopped finely)
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- A pinch of Asafetida
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Thalipeeth :
- Mix all the ingredients together and use warm water to prepare dough.
- Grease a tava or a flat pan. Press the dough on it to form a roti.
- Apply a little oil on hand to press the roti.
- Cook one side of the roti, turn it over and pour a teaspoon of oil. Cook it till golden brown.
- Remove and serve it with chutney.
Serve with chutney or pickle.