The Original Potato Salad With Real Mayonnaise Recipe
|The Original Potato Salad With Real Mayonnaise Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 lb Potatoes (Peeled& Cut)
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Hard-Cooked Eggs
- ½ cup Onions (Chopped)
- 1 cup Celery (Sliced)
- 1 tsp Sugar
How to make The Original Potato Salad With Real Mayonnaise:
- Take a 4 quart saucepot and cover the potatoes with water.
- Bring them to boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat after bringing them to boil and then simmer for 10 min. drain the potatoes and set them aside for cooling.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in a large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, onions and egg and toss them gently together.
- Serve it at room temperature.