The Winter Salad Recipe
|The Winter Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||2 Minutes |
- 3 Celery Stalks (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Fennel Bulb (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (shaved)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- Salt to taste
How to make The Winter Salad:
- In a bowl, mix the fennel and the celery.
- Add cheese to the bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss it well.
- Garnish it with fennel fronds and cheese shavings.
- Serve the salad on a plate immediately.
Serve with crusty white bread, white bean spread, olive and wine.