Three-Grain Vegetable Burger Recipe
|Three-Grain Vegetable Burger Recipe|
|Rating||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ¼ cup Spelt Flour
- Black Pepper to taste
- White Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Tamari (Soy Sauce)
- 1 cup Chickpeas (cooked)
- 1 cup Couscous (cooked)
- 1 cup Quinoa (cooked)
- ½ cup Egg Substitute
- 1 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 cup Shiitake Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Green Onions (finely chopped)
How to make Three-Grain Vegetable Burger:
- Heat oil in a pan, and add garlic, onions & mushrooms to it.
- Sauté the vegetables. Add herbs, vinegar and tamari to them.
- Stir and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Blend this mixture in a blender. Now, transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add chickpeas, couscous and quinoa to it. Stir well.
- Add liquid egg substitute and spelt flour to the above, Stir well.
- Add salt, oregano, black & white pepper to it, and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, shape into patties and coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Now place the patties in a preheated oven until they turn light brown on both sides.
- Three-Grain Vegetable Burger is ready to eat. Serve it on buns with any fixings.