Three Leches Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/tres-leche-cake-recipe.html
|Three Leches Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Cup milk
- 3/4 Cup canned sweeten condensed milk
- 1 Can evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 Cups flour
- 1-1/2 tsp Calumet baking powder
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1-1/2 Cups thawed cool whip whipped topping
- 5 Eggs
How to make Three Leches:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and combine flour and baking powder in it, keep aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in a big bowl with electric mixer on medium speed till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs to it, one at a time, beating well and combine it with vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture, beating till well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Pierce the hot cake with large fork at ½ inch intervals.
- Mix milk, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Pour gradually over top of the cake.
- Cool it properly and cover.
- Place it into the refrigerator for about 1 hour or till ready to serve.
- Before serving frost the cake with the whipped topping.