Til Burfi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/Allrecipes/course/Mithais
|Til Burfi Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1 cup Til(sesame seed)
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 1 cup Jaggery
How to make Til Burfi:
- Roast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet.
- Grind them coarsely in a blender.
- Now heat the jaggery in a thick bottomed vessel till it melts completely.
- Mix all the ingredients along with grounded sesame seeds in a glass dish.
- Microwave the mixture for about 3 minutes.
- Grease a tray with butter and leave aside.
- Stir the mixture properly and microwave again for 3 minutes.
- Remove it when bubbling starts.
- Stir till it becomes thick.
- Spread the mixture on greased tray.
- Cut in squares when cool.
- Til Burfi is ready.