Til Gajak Recipe
|Til Gajak Recipe|
|Rating||9.2 / 10 (21 votes)|
- 1 cup Sesame Seeds
- 3/4 cup Jaggery
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 cup Water
How to make Til Gajak:
- Heat a pan and roast sesame seeds on low heat.
- Keep stirring constantly to avoid it from spluttering.
- After roasting, let it cool and then pound them.
- Prepare a thick syrup of jaggery by boiling it with 1/2 cup water over low flame.
- Take out the roasted sesame from the pan and add it to the syrup.
- Spread a thin layer of oil on a rolling board.
- Spread the sesame-jaggery mixture over oil film. Press it to 1 cm thickness.
- Cool the mixture sufficiently and cut into square pieces.
- Til Gajak is ready.
- Keep it in an airtight container.