Til-Khoya Laddoo Recipe
|Til-Khoya Laddoo Recipe|
|Rating||8.8 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 1-½ cups Roasted Til (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Almonds & Pistas (chopped)
- Powdered Sugar to taste
- 2 cups Khoya
How to make Til-Khoya Laddoo:
- Roast khoya on low flame till it turns light golden-yellow in color. Allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Now add crushed sesame seeds (til) to roasted khoya and mix it well.
- Add powdered sugar to the above mixture when it is lukewarm.
- Mix well and shape the mixture into small balls. Avoid too hot mixture so as to prevent the melting away of sugar.
- Arrange the laddoos in a plate and garnish them with chopped almonds and pistas.
- Til-Khoya Ladoo is ready to serve.