Til Laddoo Recipe
Photo Credit: http://chefinyou.com/2010/09/sesame-laddu/
|Til Laddoo Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||6.5 / 10 (13 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Til
- 2 cups Jaggery
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- 4 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup Water
How to make Til Laddoo:
- Roast the til dry till it turns slightly brown. Also dry roast the peanuts.
- Make powder of both ingredients.
- Heat the kadhai for 5 minutes.
- Put jaggery with water in a hot kadhai and mix well till it melts.
- Now add ghee and the powder. Mix well.
- Make laddus from it immediately using greased palms.
- Til laddus are ready.