Til Papdi Recipe
Photo Credit: https://cookingwidjoy.wordpress.com/tag/til-gud-ki-papdi/
|Til Papdi Recipe|
||9.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 200 gms White sesame seeds
- 5 Pistachios, thinly sliced
- 150 gms Sugar
How to make Til Papdi:
- Roast sesame seeds lightly and leave aside.
- Melt sugar in a small pan.
- Add roasted sesame seeds and mix well.
- Keep this pan in a large bowl of hot water.
- Take small portion of this mixture at a time.
- Make it flat with the help of a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle with few slices of pista on top.
- Roll quickly. You can smear rolling pin, palms and work surface slightly.
- Transfer the role to a clean plastic sheet. Allow it to cool.
- Separate the papdis with squares of plastic.
- Cool and place in an airtight container.