Tindora Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.talimpu.com/2012/03/14/spicy-tindora-chutney/
|Tindora Chutney Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 500g Tindora (Coccinia Grandis)
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 3 green Chilies
- Curry leaves (few)
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Tamarind pulp
- Asafetida (little)
- 3 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Tindora Chutney:
- Clean and wash the tindora. Chop them into very small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan; add the slit chilies, tindora and salt.
- Cover with a lid and cook them for 5 minutes.
- When they are done remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Add tamarind, asafetida, and turmeric powder without adding water.
- Finally season it with urad dal, mustard seeds and few curry leaves.
Serve it with dosa and ghee rice.