Tofu and Tomato Pasta Sauce Recipe
|Tofu and Tomato Pasta Sauce Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- 1 large Onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Green Pepper (diced)
- 300-500 g Tofu (crumbled)
- 1 (425 g) Tomato Puree
- 2 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Basil (dried)
- 1 tsp Marjoram
- Dash of Hot Chilly Sauce
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 400-500 g Spaghetti or Fettuccine
How to make Tofu and Tomato Pasta Sauce:
- Take a saucepan and heat oil in it.
- Add crushed garlic and onion.
- After 2 minutes, add green pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add crumbled tofu to the mixture. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow the liquid to boil away.
- Add tomato puree, sugar, salt, basil, marjoram, hot chilly sauce and spaghetti. Sauté the ingredients and cook for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, when it's ready to eat.