Tomato Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://showmethecurry.com/subzis-vegetables/tomato-chutney.html
|Tomato Chutney Recipe|
||9.8 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 8 Medium Sized Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Garlic(grated)
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Tomato Chutney:
- Blanch the tomatoes in hot water. Peel off and make a puree in a liquidizer.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry asafoetida and ajwain.
- Add garlic and fry again for few seconds.
- Add tomato puree, sugar, chilli powder and salt.
- Cook for about 20 minutes at low flame.
- Cool the chutney.
- Tomato Chutney is ready to serve.