Tomato-Cream Sauce For Pasta Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/pasta-recipe-pasta-with-tomato-cream-sauce-recipe/
|Tomato-Cream Sauce For Pasta Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 14.5 oz can Italian-styled Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Dried Basil Leaves
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp White Sugar
- ¼ tsp Dried Oregano
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
How to make Tomato-Cream Sauce For Pasta:
- Take a sauce pan and sauté onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat; make sure not to burn it.
- Add basil, tomatoes, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring it to boil and continue boiling for 5 min.
- Remove it from heat, stir in whipping cream and butter. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 more min.