Tomato Jam Recipe
|Tomato Jam Recipe|
|Rating||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 4 Pounds medium-ripe tomatoes
- 4 Cups sugar
- 2 Cups vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Broken stick cinnamon
- 1 tsp Whole cloves
- 1/2 tsp Whole allspice
How to make Tomato Jam:
- Wash, peel and cut tomatoes.
- Put them in preserving kettle.
- Now add vinegar, cloves, allspice, sugar and cinnamon.
- Simmer, till thick, keep stirring.
- Pour into hot jars, leaving about 1/4-inch space at top.
- Cover the jars with hot canning lids and process in hot water bath for 15 minutes.