Tomato Juice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://healthylivinghub.net/2011/10/tomato-juice-recipes.html
|Tomato Juice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 Tomatoes (ripe and juicy)
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
How to make Tomato Juice:
- Quarter the tomatoes.
- Remove seeds with a small spoon, keep aside.
- Blend together all the ingredients, with 2 glasses chilled water, or crushed ice, in a blender.
- Strain with a not-too-fine strainer.
- Pour into glasses and add some of the seeds back.
- Stir and serve chilled.
Garnish with a small tiny spring of mint while serving.