Tomato Ketchup Recipe
|Tomato Ketchup Recipe|
|Rating||7.4 / 10 (12 votes)|
- 1 Kg Ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 2 Cups vinegar
- 2 tbsp Mustard (dry)
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Cloves
How to make Tomato Ketchup:
- Heat the tomatoes till they get boiled.
- Drain so that seeds are removed.
- Keep them for cooling.
- Now add sugar, vinegar, dry mustards, black pepper and cloves.
- Cook it over medium heat for 3 hours.
- Put it into jars and seal it properly.
- Process it in boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
- Tomato Ketchup is ready.