Tomato Onion Semi-Dry Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://food.ndtv.com/lists/10-best-indian-breakfast-recipes-696080
|Tomato Onion Semi-Dry Curry Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3 Onions (finely chopped)
- 5 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 2 Curry Leaves
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
How to make Tomato Onion Semi-Dry Curry:
- Put oil in a pan and let it heat for 2 minutes.
- Put curry leaves and chilies, fry for a minute.
- Add onions and fry for few seconds.
- Add tomatoes and fry for a minute.
- Add all the spices and simmer the gas.
- Put tablespoon water and sprinkle water to avoid burning.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
Serve with meals.