Tomato Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://en.christinesrecipes.com/2009/04/pork-chops-in-tomato-sauce-chinese.html
|Tomato Pork Chops Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||75 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 8 Pork Chops
- 1½ cups Rice
- 3 cups Water
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled Tomatoes (with liquid)
How to make Tomato Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the rice and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Place the pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meat. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan and drain excess fat.
- Place 1/8th of rice and an onion slice over each pork chop, followed by a whole tomato along with some liquid.
- Add the remaining tomatoes with the juice and remaining onion slices.
- Bake again for another 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.