Tomato Ragout Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/ragudipomodoro_70563
|Tomato Ragout Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 300 g ripe Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Parrot Leaf
- 1 Garlic Clove (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Tomato Ragout:
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add onions and garlic. Saute until the onions turn golden brown, on medium heat.
- Add tomatoes and parrot leaf. Continue frying on low heat.
- Sprinkle salt and sugar. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into a serving dish and serve hot with bread or boiled rice.