Tomato Toast Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.hovisbakery.co.uk/health-and-recipes/recipes/recipe/hummus-cherry-tomatoes-and-spring-onions
|Tomato Toast Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 200 gm ripe Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Dash of Cayenne
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Pinch of Nutmeg (Jaifal)(ground)
- 5 slices Wheat Bread
- 2 tbsp Cream (whipped)
How to make Tomato Toast:
- Puree tomatoes along with salt, pepper, cayenne, sugar, and 1 tbsp butter in a blender.
- Transfer into a medium sized pot and place over low heat.
- Add nutmeg and bring to a boil.
- Toast bread slices until evenly brown.
- Wet slightly with hot water and melted butter.
- Dip the toast into the cooked tomato, and palce in a serving platter.
- Spread the whipped cream on the top.
- Serve thereafter.