Tortellini Soup Recipe
|Tortellini Soup Recipe|
||2 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 8 cups Low-sodium Chicken Broth
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 packages Low-calorie Cheese Tortellini (9 ounces)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
How to make Tortellini Soup:
- Take a large saucepan and put chicken broth in it. On high heat, bring it to boil.
- Season the broth with pepper.
- Now, add low-calorie cheese tortellini in it and simmer, until it is thick (around 7 minutes).
- Ladle the broth and tortellini into soup bowls and garnish with parsely.
- Serve hot.