Tortilla Espanola Recipe
|Tortilla Espanola Recipe|
||8 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 large Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 8 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Tortilla Espanola:
- Heat oil in a non-sticky pan and fry potatoes and onion, until golden and tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the potato mixture from the pan into a serving plate.
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Pour into the heated greased pan.
- Cook until the upper surface gets slightly stiff.
- Place the cooked potatoes on the omelet and cover the pan for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and slice.
- Serve warm.