Trifle Pudding Recipe
|Trifle Pudding Recipe|
|Rating||9.6 / 10 (9 votes)|
- 1 Sponge Cake
- 1 tin Pineapple Slices
- 1 tsp Pineapple Sugar Syrup
- 500 ml Milk custard
- 1 cup Cream
- 1/2 Packet Jelly
- 1 tin Strawberries
How to make Trifle Pudding:
- Divide the cake into three round slices of 1/2 to 1 inch thickness each.
- Prepare jelly according to instructions on the packet and transfer it in a bowl for serving.
- Prepare custard also in a bowl . It should be thinner than normal custard.
- Remove the bowl from refrigerator after the jelly has been set.
- Arrange single slice of cake over the layer of jelly.
- Sprinkle pineapple sugar syrup on the cake slice.
- Now put three or four pineapple slices on this.
- Pour custard liquid over this.
- Again place slice of cake.
- Repeat this process again.
- Spread sweetened cream all over it.
- Garnish with the fresh strawberries.
- Keep in refrigerator. Trifle Pudding is ready to serve.