Triple Bypass Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipeofhealth.com/recipe/kellys-triple-bypass-casserole-565683rb
|Triple Bypass Casserole Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound Beef (ground)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Chili, with beans
- 1 (32 ounce) package Extra Crispy Frozen Potato Rounds
- 4 slices Bacon (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Processed Cheese Food
- 4 Green Onions (chopped, optional)
How to make Triple Bypass Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add in the ground beef.
- Stir well and cook the beef till it is crumbly and evenly browned.
- Drain out any excess grease.
- Add in the chili with beans and stir thoroughly.
- Remove and spread the mixture in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Lay a single layer of frozen potato rounds on top.
- Bake in the oven for 18 to 22 minutes or till the potato rounds are crisp.
- On the other side, place a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat and place bacon in it.
- Cook the bacon, turning it occasionally till evenly browned, say for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and drain the bacon slices on a paper towel.
- Crumble the slices and set aside.
- Place the processed cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and melt it in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the baked beef and pour the melted cheese over it.
- Top with crumbled bacon and chopped green onions.