Tropical Chicken Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.heraldextra.com/momclick/recipes/cue-the-hawaiian-music-for-tropical-chicken-mango-salad/article_7e8013b6-d4e8-11e1-87da-0019bb2963f4.html
|Tropical Chicken Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1/4 cup Pineapple (cubed)
- 1/4 cup Celery (diced)
- 1 boneless skinless Chicken Breast (grilled and coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Romaine Lettuce (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1-2 tbsp Black Olives (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 pinch Chives (chopped)
- 1 pinch Dill Weed
How to make Tropical Chicken Salad:
- Mix chicken, celery, pineapple, lettuce and olives and toss it well.
- In a small bowl, add lime juice, orange juice, chives and dill weed.
- Sprinkle sauce over salad.