Tropical Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.driscolls.com/recipes/view/8827/Tropical-Fruit-Salad-with-Strawberries-and-Coconut
|Tropical Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
- 1 small Pineapple (fresh)
- 1 cup Mango or Melon Balls
- 1 cup Papaya or Peaches (fresh)
- 2 cups Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Strawberries (sliced)
- 4 Mint Leaves (fresh)
How to make Tropical Salad:
- Cut the pinapple in quarters,lengthwise and remove core. Slice it from shell and cut it in cunes.
- Refrigerate the empty shell to chill till serving time.
- Mix pineapple with papaya/peaches and mango/melon by flipping the ingredient together, in a bowl.
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator, to allow the mixed fruits to cool.
- Spread 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt on each pineapple shell and cover it with mixed fruit.
- Mix honey in the remaining yogurt and top it on the mixed fruit.
- Garnish it with a sprig of mint and strawberries.