Tsukimi Soba Recipe
|Tsukimi Soba Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 340 gms Dried Soba Noodles
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Negi Onion (finely sliced)
- 6 cups Dashi Soup Stock
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Mirin (a sweet cooking wine)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Tsukimi Soba:
- Put soba noodles in another pan containing water and boil it.
- When the noodles are cooked, drain the water and transfer them into bowls.
- Take soy sauce, dashi, mirin and salt in a pan and heat it to prepare a soup.
- Pour the above prepared soup over noodles.
- Break an egg over the noodles in each bowl.
- Spread onion slices on the top of noodles.
- Tsukimi Soba is ready.