Tuna Fish Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/easy-tuna-fishcakes.html
|Tuna Fish Cake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 500 gms tinned Tuna Fish-Flakes
- 2 Onions (finely chopped) (medium)
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 5 Curry Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Maida Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil
How to make Tuna Fish Cake:
- Mix the drained tuna flakes with chopped onions, green chillies and curry leaves. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice, turmeric powder and maida flour to form a thick paste.
- Add salt and pepper powder and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into heart-shaped cutlet-moulds.
- Oil a microwave bowl and lay out the tuna cakes.
- Bake in an oven at 350 degree F for 30 mins.
- To check if done, insert a fork. If it comes out clean, then the fish cake is as good as done.
Serve hot with a dipping sauce of your choice.