Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blogchef.net/how-to-make-tuna-macaroni-salad/
|Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Can white tuna in water, broken up
- 2 Ribs celery, sliced
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 3 Cups macaroni, cooked and chilled
- 1/2 tsp Dried thyme
- 1-1/2 Cups frozen peas and carrots
How to make Tuna Macaroni Salad:
- In a large bowl, mix tarragon and mayonnaise.
- Mix celery, pasta and tuna and stir gently in peas and carrots mixture.
- If desired, cover the serving plates with lettuce.
- Now top with salad and serve.