Turkey Club Sandwich Recipe
Photo Credit: http://tango-mango.tumblr.com/post/23701450622/putting-on-the-ritz-its-hard-to-beat-a-blt-one
|Turkey Club Sandwich Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 12 slices White Bread
- Mayonnaise (as required)
- Romaine Lettuce (as required)
- 3 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 6 slices crispy Bacon (for each toast)
- 6 slices Turkey (cooked and sliced, for each toast)
How to make Turkey Club Sandwich:
- Spread mayonnaise on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Place lettuce slices, tomatoes, bacon, and turkey on buttered side of 6 bread slices.
- Place the remaining 6 slices on the top.
- Cut into triangles and serve with tomato ketchup.