Turkey Divan Recipe
|Turkey Divan Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound sliced cooked turkey
- 2 Packages frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/4 Cups milk
- 1 Egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp Dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup grated cheddar cheese
How to make Turkey Divan:
- Take a pan and melt butter.
- Add flour and cook, stirring till mixture bubbles.
- Remove it from the heat and gradually blend in egg yolk and milk.
- Add salt, dry mustard and pepper.
- Cook, until mixture is thickened and begins to boil, stirring constantly.
- Mix Cheddar cheese and cook till cheese is melted.
- Arrange hot broccoli and turkey in 12 x 8-inch dish, spooning sauce between the layers and on the top.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat till cheese is browned.