Turkey Kielbasa Recipe
|Turkey Kielbasa Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 Head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 Large onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 lb Turkey Kilbasa, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Large potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp Caraway seed
- 1-1/2 Cans chicken broth
- Salt to taste
How to make Turkey Kielbasa:
- Place shredded cabbage, potatoes, salt and caraway seed in the crock pot.
- Add onion, kielbasa, and chicken broth, mix well.
- Cover and cook it over low heat for 8 to 10 hours or on high heat for about 2 to 4 hours.