Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
|Turkey Pot Pie Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 Cup cooked, chopped turkey meat
- 2 Unbaked pie shells
- 1 Can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 Can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/3 Cup milk
How to make Turkey Pot Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Now put one pie crust in an ungreased pie dish.
- Mix the mushroom soup and milk in a bowl.
- Combine it with turkey meat and mixed vegetables.
- Pour this turkey mixture into the pie crust in the dish.
- Top it with the other pie crust and close the crust edges by crimping with a wet fork.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, till the crust is golden brown.