Turkey Sausage Recipe
|Turkey Sausage Recipe|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 2 Pounds ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Thyme leaves, dried
- 1/4 tsp Savory, dried
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Marjoram
- 1/8 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
How to make Turkey Sausage:
- In a big mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, mix well.
- Form 1-inch meatballs by rolling this mixture in your hands.
- Now flatten the meatballs with the palm of your hand to make the sausage patties.
- Put the patties in a nonstick skillet.
- Cook over medium heat till brown on the bottom.
- Turn the sausage patties with a metal spatula and cook thoroughly.
- Remove them from the fire and drain on paper towels.
- Turkey Sausage is ready to serve.