Turkey Scallopini Recipe
|Turkey Scallopini Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 lb Turkey breast, sliced
- 4 tbsp White wine
- 1/2 Cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 8 Slices cheddar cheese, thin
- 8 Slices tomatoes
- 4 Sprigs parsley
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Turkey Scallopini:
- Pound the turkey slices between two sheets of waxed paper till thin.
- Soak it in the wine and place it into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to one hour.
- Beat the egg slightly with water.
- Combine bread crumbs, flour, salt, paprika and parsley in a bowl.
- Dip the turkey slices into egg and then coat it with bread crumb mixture.
- Freeze it for about 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and fry turkey about 3 minutes on each side, till golden brown.
- Set tomato and avocado on each turkey scallopini and top it with cheese.
- Place under boiler till cheese melts.
- Garnish it with fresh parsley and serve.