Turkey Stir Fry Recipe
|Turkey Stir Fry Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 lb Turkey breast, cubed
- 3 Cups oriental blend frozen vegetables
- 2 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 - 4 tbsp Kikkoman stir-fry sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
How to make Turkey Stir Fry:
- Marinate turkey in soy sauce and sugar.
- Heat the wok and add oil to it, drizzling down the sides to coat the wok.
- Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 minutes, till the meat changes color.
- Remove it from the fire and place aside.
- Place frozen vegetables in the wok and begin stir-frying.
- Combine the sauce with it, and fry till the vegetables are tender but not overcooked.
- Add the turkey to it, heat through.
- Turkey Stir Fry is ready to serve.