Turkey Supreme Recipe
|Turkey Supreme Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 Cups cubed, cooked turkey
- 10 tbsp Flour
- 4 tsp Instant chicken bouillon
- Two 13 oz Cans evaporated milk
- 6 Cups cooked brown or long grain white rice
- Two 4 oz Can mushroom pieces, drained
- Two 2 oz Jars sliced pimientos, drained
- Two 8 oz Cans water chestnuts, sliced
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted
- 2 Cup hot water
- 1 Cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 Cup almonds, sliced
- Salt to taste
How to make Turkey Supreme:
- Take a pan and melt butter, stir in flour.
- Dissolve bouillon in hot water, slowly combine it with the butter mixture and stir in evaporated milk.
- Add salt, rice, turkey, mushrooms, pimientos, water chestnuts and olives, mix well.
- Now pour the mixture into 2 buttered 9xl3-inch baking pans.
- Sprinkle top with the sliced almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour till bubbly.
- Cut into squares when cool.