Turkish Eggs Recipe
|Turkish Eggs Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Onions (finely sliced)
- 1 Yellow Pepper (cored & sliced)
- 2 Red Peppers (cored & sliced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 1-2 Chilies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 4 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- Greek Yogurt
How to make Turkish Eggs:
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the vegetables and spices in it, till the peppers are soft and juicy.
- Season with salt.
- Break the eggs into a saucer, one at a time.
- Transfer the eggs from the saucer to the cooked vegetables pan.
- Cook until the whites of the eggs are set.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt.