Turkish Style Eggs Recipe
|Turkish Style Eggs Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 cloves Garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1½ cups plain Yogurt
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 quart Water
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Paprika
How to make Turkish Style Eggs:
- Mix together garlic, yogurt and salt in a small bowl.
- Place a large saucepan or stockpot on high heat and combine water, vinegar and 1 tsp salt. Boil the water.
- Reduce the heat and break open the eggs in the water, spacing them well apart.
- When the whites have set over the yolks, remove the eggs immediately and transfer to a serving plate.
- Place a small skillet or saucepan on heat and melt butter.
- Add paprika and sauté.
- Pour yogurt over the eggs and garnish with paprika butter.
- Serve immediately.